How Much Can a Range Rover Evoque Tow?
Are you shopping for compact luxury SUVs in Clearwater and wondering “how much can a Range Rover Evoque tow?” With a maximum towing capacity of 3,306 pounds, the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque can handle your tasks and adventures. Explore Range Rover Evoque towing specs and features to learn more about this Land Rover SUV’s capabilities, then contact Land Rover Tampa to schedule a test drive and experience it for yourself.
2020 Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity
While there are two engine options and multiple trim levels, all Range Rover Evoque configurations offer up to 3,306 pounds towing capacity when properly equipped with OEM towing accessories, so you can get the features you want and a price you like without compromising on towing. Additional specs and capacities you’ll find on all Evoque models include:
- Roof carrying capacity including roof rails: 165 pounds
- Unbraked trailer weight: 1,653 pounds
- Ground clearance: 8.35 inches
Depending on which all-wheel drive engine you choose for your St. Petersburg drives–a gas engine or a Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle (MHEV) engine–you’ll get different specs and weights:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas (246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque):
- Curb weight of 3,935 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight of 5,355 pounds
- Maximum vehicle and trailer combination/gross train weight of 9,325 pounds
- 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged MHEV (295 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque):
- Curb weight of 4,075 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight of 5,400 pounds
- Maximum vehicle and trailer combination/gross train weight of 9,365 pounds
Range Rover Evoque Capability
In addition to the powerful engine options, there are plenty of features that help you stay safe and in control on the roads when your 2020 Range Rover Evoque is towing a heavy load:
- Active Driveline, which allows additional grip and handling when turning or going off-road.
- Adaptive Dynamics, an available feature that monitors body movements and wheel position.
- ClearSight Ground View, which allows you to see parts of the road that are usually obscured.
- Sports Command Driving Position for an elevated seating position so you have more visibility.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking, which reduces understeer around corners with controlled braking for improved trailer stability.
Find Your Range Rover Evoque in Tampa
If you’ve decided that the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque towing capacity can fit your needs, or if you’d like to explore more features, browse our inventory at Land Rover Tampa and take home a new Range Rover Evoque for sale near Brandon. You can also explore other Land Rover SUV options by checking out the Range Rover Velar towing specs.