What is the Best Trick-or-Treat SUV?
If your trick-or-treaters want to be driven to the neighborhoods with the best candy in Clearwater, or if you have a Trunk-or-Treat even coming up, which is the best SUV for the job? We review the Range Rover SUV lineup at Land Rover Tampa to help you decide which spooky model to take home before Halloween.
Range Rover SUVs for Trick-or-Treating
All four Range Rover models offer standard dual-zone automatic climate control with under-seat air ducts so everyone can warm up after trick-or-treating on a cold Halloween night. Whether you prefer additional comforts, legroom, or seating capacity, you might choose one Range Rover over the others:
- Range Rover — 39.1 / 39.3 inches of front / rear legroom, 4-5 seats — Standard heated front seats, and available features including power-recline heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, rear-seat entertainment, and a cooler compartment in the center console.
- Range Rover Sport — 42.2 / 37.0 inches of front / rear legroom, 5-7 seats — available heated front seats, available heated steering wheel
- Range Rover Velar — 40.3 / 37.2 inches of front / rear legroom, 5 seats — available heated front seats
- Range Rover Evoque — 40.0 / 33.8 inches of front / rear legroom, 5 seats — available heated front seats
- Technology — The remote engine start feature is standard on all models so you can get the car warmed up before the kids pile in, while the available InControl® Remote™ app allows you to adjust the cabin climate right from your smartphone.
- Visibility — For finding your way around Wesley Chapel on a dark and stormy night, all models offer illuminated entry, heated side mirrors, LED headlights, rear fog lights, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.
Range Rover SUVs for Trunk-or-Treating
The Range Rover Velar has the most cargo space for adding spooky Trunk-or-Treat decorations, but all models have standard split-folding bench seats and a cargo light to make the most of your trunk. You can also set the mood with configurable ambient interior lighting in ominous red or ghoulish green, or have monsters crawling out of your sliding panoramic roof.
- Range Rover — 31.8-68.6 cubic feet of cargo space, panoramic sliding/tilting glass sunroof, available configurable ambient mood lighting
- Range Rover Sport — 27.5-62.2 cubic feet of cargo space, panoramic sliding/tilting glass sunroof, available configurable ambient mood lighting
- Range Rover Velar — 34.4-70.1 cubic feet of cargo space, fixed panoramic roof, standard configurable ambient interior lighting
- Range Rover Evoque — 21.5-50.5 cubic feet of cargo space, fixed panoramic roof, available configurable ambient mood lighting
- Mood Music — Standard HD radio and satellite radio across all models will give you access to a spooky music station for the right ambiance, while the available 4G Wi-Fi hotspot combined with standard Bluetooth® will allow you to stream your favorite Halloween music from your phone through your vehicle’s speakers.
You’ll want a fuel-efficient Range Rover to save gas and battery life when driving around on Halloween or for keeping the Trunk-or-Treat mood music and lighting going:
- Range Rover — MHEV (mild hybrid electric vehicle) and PHEV (plug-in hybrid electric vehicle) options, as well as diesel and gas engine options
- Range Rover Sport — MHEV and PHEV options, as well as diesel and gas engine options
- Range Rover Velar — gas engine options
- Range Rover Evoque — MHEV and gas engine options
Range Rover SUV Colors For Halloween
If you truly want to make a spooky impression, there are endless Halloween-y Range Rover paint colors to choose from. Below are just a few of the dozens of options:
- Fuji White for a ghostly glow
- Narvik Black to set a dark mood
- Desire Deep Red for a splash of blood or Spectral Racing Red for a streak of fire
- Madagascar Orange for a pumpkin or harvest moon aesthetic
Find Your Favorite Range Rover at Land Rover Tampa
Once you’ve decided which member of the Range Rover family is best for your haunted adventures, contact Land Rover Tampa near Brandon to schedule a test drive and get the car buying process started!