Value Your Trade
What is my used car worth? What is the value of my vehicle? If you are ready to upgrade your ride in Clearwater or Wesley Chapel and asking yourself these questions, Land Rover Tampa can help. Use our handy trade-in estimator tool below to find out how much your current vehicle is worth, so you can trade it in and use the money towards a great new vehicle! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
How To Value Your Trade
In order to get an estimate on the worth of your current vehicle for trade-in, follow these easy steps to fill out the form above:
- In the Vehicle Information section, fill in the required fields:
- Vehicle Model Year (ex: 1998, 2008, 2018, etc)
- Vehicle Make (ex: Land Rover, Toyota, Chevrolet, etc.)
- Vehicle Model (ex: Range Rover Sport, Camry, Corvette Stingray, etc.)
- Condition (Like New, Great, Good, Fair, or Poor)
- Optional fields will help us get you a more accurate value estimate on your vehicle:
- Mileage can be found on the dashboard odometer.
- The VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) can usually be found on the dashboard on the driver’s side. It’s easiest to see the number when standing outside the vehicle looking at it through the front windshield.
- Uploading an exterior and interior photo of the vehicle will help us better see what condition the vehicle is in, the interior materials, and exterior paint color–factors which all affect the value estimation.
- Any comments describing vehicle history, dents, scratches, or what the vehicle was primarily used for will also give a clearer picture of the vehicle’s condition.
- The Personal Information section will be used to contact you with our vehicle estimate, and to schedule an appointment for a vehicle inspection if desired. Your email address is required, but if you prefer to be contacted by phone you can enter that information as well.
If you have any questions about the vehicle trade-in process or your financing options for a new vehicle, our experts at the Land Rover Tampa Finance Center can help. And be sure to check out our current new vehicle specials to get an even better deal on your next purchase!